Leverege is seeking an IoT Projects Lead to lead the development and deployment of multiple groundbreaking IoT solutions, including the largest IoT deployment in North America and projects for high profile customers such as Google, Amazon, Toyota, and Cox Communications.
As IoT Projects Lead, you will provide organizational leadership to a cross-functional team of product designers, software engineers, and ecosystem partners and ensure that project deliverables are provided on-time, within budget, and exceed customer expectations whenever possible. In the rotational program, you'll rotate between multiple projects to work with different internal teams and gain exposure to a variety of industries and use cases.
You will be empowered to make critical product and business decisions; acting in many roles including project management, customer relationship building, internal coordination, requirements gathering, product management, costing, and travel to customer sites to work with users and/or assist with operational support and deployment.
Internally, you are a force multiplier who is responsible for empowering every team member to do their best work. Externally, you are the total project owner and are responsible for ultimate project success. The nature of this role means that you’ll gain exposure to many domains, growing your existing foundation of knowledge and skills for multiple career trajectories.
- Establish, maintain, and improve relationships with all customer representatives and stakeholders
- Manage multiple projects at varying stages for large enterprise customers
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope, and within budget
- Prepare estimates and detailed project plans
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation and presentations to various audiences, including the executive team and key stakeholders
- Travel to customer sites to represent Leverege, strengthen key customer relationships, conduct user testing, and provide operational support
- Excellent customer-facing and internal communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute in an ambiguous, dynamic environment with shifting priorities
- Ability to maintain steady performance in stressful and/or high-stakes situations
- Takes high degree of ownership and responsibility in all situations
- Technical experience and/or degree, with an emphasis on software-oriented projects
- Innate curiosity and hunger to learn
- Project and/or program management experience in small company environment
- Experience working with business stakeholders within a cross-functional environment
- Experience with full product lifecycle with an understanding of the software development lifecycle and various methodologies that support that lifecycle
- Experience working directly with and/or at fast-paced startups
- Tools: Microsoft Office products, Google G Suite, Jira, Slack, Wrike, Confluence