At Leverege, we're building IoT the way it should be. Our products are simple, intuitive, reliable, and powerful. We work with our clients throughout their entire product lifecycle to help them successfully launch some of the largest IoT solutions in the world.
As a product designer, you will work with cross-functional teams to design and build next-generation IoT solutions. You will work with customers to understand their unique business needs and translate those into ideas to iterate and design.
- You’ll help define our product design vision and collaborate with the leadership team on the overall direction of our product
- You’ll be part of the design system team, (visual design, user interaction and beyond) and work with different teams to research, analyse their needs, and implement it across our platform and applications
- You’ll collaborate with the business and customer development teams to incorporate user feedback into new flows and interfaces, and help us decide what to build, not just how to build it
- You’ll iterate on product designs with our technical teams and work closely with them to understand all the technical functionality and constraints of the application
- You can transform complex flows to elegant and simple design
- You have experience translating user research into beautiful and intuitive interfaces for web-based applications.
- You can bring delight to to functionality
- You have great attention to detail and strive to make designs pixel-perfect.
- Intentional with visuals and interactions
- Review and give/ receive feedback to/from other designers
- Able to see the big picture
- Awareness of impact and metrics embedded in the design
- Preferred experience: end to end product: you’ve own the product, and designed UI and UX.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in product design or user experience
- You’ve worked on deeply technical applications and feel comfortable balancing usability with complex settings and functionality.
- You can manage and work on several projects at the same time.
- You have great written and verbal communication skills