Our mission is to build a flexible and powerful IoT software stack that lets companies bring IoT solutions to market quickly & provides robust customization as they grow their business. We accelerate time to value and lower the total cost of ownership without sacrificing the inherent flexibility required for different use cases and verticals. Companies like Google, Yamaha, and Cox Communications leverage our stack to power their commercially available IoT solutions and platforms.
As a Product Marketing Manager at Leverege, you'll be an essential part of helping Leverege to grow and market our different product offerings. This is a unique, hybrid, customer-facing role with elements of product marketing, IoT product enablement, and consultative sales. We’re looking for a builder—someone who’s proactive in addressing gaps early and ensuring we're learning as a company. Your responsibilities include foundational analysis to identify market needs by segment, opportunity sizing, gathering deep feedback from internal and external stakeholders, and representing the user within the product team.This role will be deeply embedded with the product team but represent the perspective of marketing as well as the consumer within product development.
This hands-on role will create, shape, and be responsible for all aspects of Leverege's marketing around our IoT Stack.
- Identify opportunities, by conducting industry and market research, including deep quantitative, qualitative, audience segmentation and competitive analysis, specifically related to IoT platforms and solutions.
- Identify quantitative and qualitative insights to influence product strategy and inform positioning, go-to-market plans, creative assets, and campaigns.
- Lead assessment calls with prospective customers to identify their IoT goals
- Partner effectively with Product Management and Marketing & Communications teams to lead successful product marketing communications around test and launch phases and clearly communicate value propositions of new products to go-to-market and brand teams
- Act as the bridge between our prospective customers and our product team, helping to provide market & feature insights
- Continuously improve product outreach and customer acquisition strategies with other departments in the organization
- Understand the competitive landscape and customer needs
- Become a Leverege product expert with the ability to fully demo the product to agency prospects by qualifying and selling our value
- Maintain social media and email marketing campaigns
- You are a builder with ambition who wants to grow with the company
- You enjoy consultative selling & product implementation and diving headfirst into learning new technologies and how they can be applied to customer problems
- You use data for storytelling as well as identifying and collaborating on priorities
- You get things done and can take projects from ideas to reality
- You have an obsession with product quality & experience and an eye for design
- You take ownership of your work and prefer to work remotely and asynchronously. We’re a remote-first company with a bias for fewer meetings, fewer interruptions, and more time spent on deep work
- Prior startup experience is a plus, ideally in the B2B SaaS space or IoT space
- Ability to assess customer needs in real-time and provide back a vision for where IoT can take them
- Remote-First Company U.S. Based Company
- Employee Stock Options
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Flex Vacation. At least 3 weeks of vacation per year are encouraged
Note: Research says men tend to apply even if they only meet ~60% of the job qualifications, whereas women and other marginalized groups are hesitant to do so. If you don’t match 100% of the job qualifications but think you’d be a great fit, we encourage you to apply