IoT For All, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Leverege, is the leading digital media publication within the Internet of Things (IoT) industry, where professionals, newcomers, and experts share insights, knowledge, and experience for the betterment of the IoT ecosystem.
As a Product Manager, you will wear many hats and take ownership of driving the product and brand forward. You will be responsible for leading the production of features to grow our highly-engaged user base and improve overall user and customer experience, as well as expand our product into new markets. You will make an immediate impact in working to create customer-obsessed user stories for our engineering team to make a reality.
From the start, you will work hand-in-hand with company leadership to identify opportunities, define feature requirements, execute against release plans, and proactively remove obstacles to deliver on product and business strategies. In collaboration with stakeholders, you will develop recommendations for how we can streamline our existing toolset, evolve our tools to scale into new potential markets, and empower our teams to showcase content that keeps our audience coming back for more.
As we expand our brand into other potential markets (VR, AI, etc.), you will have the opportunity to lead these product development efforts from an early stage to help set the direction of the companion sites.
IoT For All’s momentum grows daily and there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We are a team of curious, ambitious, and driven individuals with an award-winning culture. Startups are a fast-paced environment and we are looking for someone who can learn quickly, take ownership of projects, and further our company’s position as a leader in the Internet of Things industry.
What You’ll Do
- Align opportunities, features, and functionality to team and company objectives to define the product roadmap of the IoT For All website and products through a deep understanding of our audience.
- Collect and analyze data to support product positioning and features development to grow IoT For All’s audience and presence in the market.
- Interact with stakeholders to show the most critical aspects of a solution and obtain feedback and learnings about delivered functionality.
- Become the go-to internal product expert for our design, sales, editorial, and digital media teams.
- Create, rank, and maintain product backlog while always keeping the roadmap, business opportunities, and dependencies in mind.
- Ensure your product hits key success metrics and communicate progress to stakeholders by tracking performance and analyzing data insights, making necessary tweaks and adjustments to strategy as needed to maintain high performance.
- Plan, maintain, and execute on roadmaps for product development with the engineering & design teams. This all to be driven through the lens of customer experience knowledge and feedback received from customers, industry, and internal stakeholders.
- Develop and deliver progress reports and updates to various audiences, including the leadership team and key stakeholders.
- Exceptional communicator, both verbal and written
- Sharp at problem-solving and critical thinking. Knows how to use data to make decisions
- An obsession with product quality and an eye for detail and design
- Self-starter and fast learner
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute in an ambiguous, dynamic environment with shifting priorities
- Takes a high degree of ownership and responsibility in all situations
- Innate curiosity and hunger to learn
- 3+ years of product management experience, preferably in digital media publications and websites
- A deep knowledge of Wordpress
- Experience with Airtable, Zapier, Figma
- Working knowledge of website management tools
- (Bonus) Technical background in IoT or similar technical verticals
- (Bonus) Prior startup experience, ideally in digital media publications