Leverege is seeking an experienced Senior Project Manager to lead the development and deployment of multiple groundbreaking IoT solutions, including IoT deployments with 500K+ endpoints and projects for high profile customers such as Google, Yamaha, Cox Communications, and Marvin.
As Senior Project Manager, you will provide organizational leadership to a cross-functional team of product designers, software engineers, and ecosystem partners and ensure that project deliverables are provided on-time, within budget, and exceed customer expectations whenever possible.
You will be empowered to make critical product and business decisions; acting in many roles including technical project management, scrum management, program management, customer relationship building, requirements gathering, product management, costing, and travel to customer sites to work with users and/or assist with operational support and deployment.
Internally, you are a force multiplier who is responsible for empowering every team member to do their best work while maintaining high standards of excellence. Externally, you are the total project owner and are responsible for ultimate project success. The nature of this role means that you’ll gain exposure to many domains, growing your existing foundation of knowledge and skills for multiple career trajectories within Leverege and beyond.
You’ll have the potential (dependent on your performance) to transition into a management role on the project management team and lead the growth and improvement of the project management discipline within Leverege, plus help to build adjacent functions such as Customer Success and Account Management as we mature our product integration services arm.
- Establish, maintain, and improve relationships with all customer representatives and stakeholders
- Manage customer expectations and provide exceptional delivery of critical systems
- Manage multiple projects at varying stages for large enterprise customers
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Plan, organize, and run development sprints including creating and prioritizing tickets, estimating story points, running daily stand ups, conducting QA testing, managing the UAT process, and facilitating new releases
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope, and within budget
- Prepare estimates and detailed project plans
- Participate in pre-sales operations such as contract writing and reviewing RFPs and SOWs
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation and presentations to various audiences, including the executive team and key stakeholders
- Travel to customer sites to represent Leverege, strengthen key customer relationships, conduct user testing, and provide operational support
- (Dependent on performance) Manage and lead the growth of the product integration services arm of Leverege
- (Dependent on performance) Create, train, and enforce project management best practices and processes, recruit and interview new Project Managers, and help build adjacent functions such as Customer Success and Account Management
- 3+ years of project and/or program management experience
- 3+ years of experience working with business stakeholders within a cross-functional environment
- 3+ years of experience with full software development lifecycle and various methodologies that support that lifecycle
- Experience coordinating/managing a team of engineers
- Experience delivering Software-as-a-Service software products
- Excellent customer-facing and internal communication skills (written and verbal)
- High social and political intelligence, ability to tactfully manage various stakeholders in intense situations
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute in an ambiguous, dynamic environment with shifting priorities
- Ability to quickly earn the trust and respect of internal and external stakeholders, building and maintaining strong relationships
- Experience in successfully leading software projects and delivering on-time, on-schedule and within budget
- Technical experience, with an emphasis on software-oriented projects
- Innate curiosity and hunger to learn, with the desire to operate in high-growth environments
- Experience working directly with and/or at fast-paced startups and small teams
- Tools: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.), Google Workspace (Docs, Sheets, Slides, Meet, etc.), Jira, Confluence, Slack