Leverege is seeking a Senior Project Manager to lead the development and deployment of multiple groundbreaking IoT solutions, including the largest IoT deployment in North America and projects for high profile customers such as Google, Amazon, Toyota, and Cox Communications.
As Senior Project Manager, you will provide organizational leadership to a cross-functional team of product designers, project managers, and software engineers and ensure that project deliverables are provided on-time, within budget, and exceed customer expectations whenever possible.
You will be empowered to make critical product and business decisions; acting in many roles including customer relationship building, internal coordination, requirements gathering, product management, negotiating, contracting, costing, and travel to customer sites to strengthen relationships and/or assist with operational support and deployment.
Internally, you are a force multiplier who is responsible for empowering every team member to do their best work. Externally, you own customer and partner relationships and are responsible for ultimate project success. The nature of this role means that you’ll gain exposure to many domains, growing your existing foundation of knowledge and skills for multiple career trajectories within Leverege and beyond.
- Establish, maintain, and improve relationships with all customer representatives and stakeholders
- Manage multiple projects at varying stages for large enterprise customers
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope, and within budget
- Prepare Statements of Work, estimates, and detailed project plans
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation and presentations to various audiences, including the executive team and key stakeholders
- Travel to customer sites to represent Leverege, strengthen key customer relationships, and provide operational support
- Identify and pursue new strategic opportunities with existing customers
- Act as a role model for project management best practices and provide mentorship and training to junior project managers
- Source new project manager candidates
- 5+ years of project and/or program management experience
- 5+ years of experience working with business stakeholders within a cross-functional environment
- 3+ years of experience with full product lifecycle with an understanding of the software development lifecycle and various methodologies that support that lifecycle
- Excellent customer-facing and internal communication skills (written and verbal)
- High social and political intelligence, ability to tactfully manage various stakeholders in intense situations
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute in an ambiguous, dynamic environment with shifting priorities
- Ability to quickly earn the trust and respect of internal and external stakeholders, building and maintaining strong relationships
- Experience in successfully leading software projects and delivering on-time, on-schedule and within budget
- Innate curiosity and hunger to learn
- Experience working directly with and/or at fast-paced startups
- 2+ years as a consultant at major firm
- Tools: Microsoft Office products, Google G Suite, Jira, Slack, Wrike, Confluence
- Technical experience, with an emphasis on software-oriented projects